[Answer] What is another name for the strips that join the glass together?

Answer: cames
What is another name for the strips that join the glass together?

A window blind is a type of window covering. There are many different kinds of window blinds which use a variety of control systems. A typical window blind is made up of several long horizontal (or vertical) slats of various types of hard material including wood plastic or metal which are held together by cords that run through the blind slats.

A purlin (or historically purline purloyne purling perling) is a longitudinal horizontal structural member in a roof. In traditional timber framing there are three basic types of purlin: purlin plate principal purlin and common purlin. Purlins also appear in steel frame construction.

A vertical or horizontal piece that divides a pane of glass into two or more panes or lites in a window. Muqarnas Type of decorative corbel used in Islamic architecture that in some circumstances resembles stalactites. Mutule Rectangular block under the soffit of the cornice of the Greek Doric temple which is studded with guttae.

Adhesive bonding is a joining technique used in the manufacture and repair of a wide range of products. Along with welding and soldering adhesive bonding is one of the basic joining processes. In this technique components are bonded together using adhesives. The broad range of types of adhesives available allows numerous materials to be bonded together in products as diverse as vehicles mobile …

Injection moulding (U.S….

Leave a Reply